Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010. A busy-wonderful-crazy-beautiful year!

Hey everybody! This is my first blog, so I figured I would catch y'all up on what's been going on in my life.
Here are some things from 2009:
In September of 2009, while I was pregnant, I got my puppy, Jewels. She was flown to Lubbock from Michigan, and has been a sweet angel since the day she got here! She is a West Highland White Terrier (or Westie). Sometimes a pain in the rear, but she's a doll (-: Wasn't she precious??!
 
Below is a picture of Jewels 1 year later, at a year old!! Still beautiful.
I spent from March 2009 to December 2009 continuing to go to school.. aaaaand getting awesomely fat (if you don't believe me, check out the picture below.. eew.), but it was all so I could have the most beautiful baby boy in the world. (my opinion, but very true).
This picture was taken 5 days before Kreid came into this world (-:
On December 17, 2009 my son, Kreid, was born. Hands down, BEST day of my life so far! Well, after labor of course.. hahaha.
And Happy Birthday Kreid Ryan!!!

8 days after his birth, Kreid celebrated his first Christmas! I have to say, it was the best Christmas I've ever had, closely followed by this years' Christmas, which was his 2nd (-:
We had an awesome 2010! Kreid grew, and grew, and grew. It went by extremely too fast if you ask me.. he started crawling at 5 months, and walking at 8 months. Now he's practically running! He is all over the place. And he talks so much.. I think he got that from his momma! But, he sure is fun.

Kreid celebrated his first birthday on December 17th, and we had a blast! He made a haul at his birthday party, and had everyone there that loves him. No better way to celebrate a birthday, in my opinion! All he wanted to do was walk around and play with his balloons (:
Some of his favorite little friends that were there were Miss Kyla, Stetson, Colton, Kadi Jai, Shailee, and Kyanne. We had so many people there that we love!

Then, 8 days later we had Christmas! Can you imagine the number of toys in my house after all that?? It's nuts! But, Kreid had an awesome 2nd Christmas and had plenty of fun opening presents this year. Just like any other kid, he is more fascinated by boxes and wrapping paper than the gifts inside them.
My older brother, Bronc, and his family came down to spend Christmas with us, and my niece and nephew, Madison and Kolt, had a great time with Kreid. He loved following them around everywhere. We had Christmas Eve with "Nena" (my mom), and Christmas Day with "Pops" (my dad), and Wesley's family. Kreid also spent Christmas Eve night with his other family, and the 26th with them as well! I'd say he had plenty of Christmas celebrations!

This past year we were truly blessed with amazing people in our lives. We have gained so many friends and family members! My boyfriend, Wes, is so good with Kreid and I couldn't be more grateful for everything he does for us. This is a picture of me & Wes!! We started officially dating on February 26, 2010, but had been "exclusive" since I was about 5 months pregnant. He is a wonderful guy, and I couldn't ask for anyone better than him! He is my prince charming, and knight in shining armour!!
Wes' family has been wonderful too. They truly accepted Kreid and I with open arms, and we couldn't have asked for better people than them! We love them all very, very much. God.is.GOOD.

I have had so much fun this year watching Kreid grow and learn new things. I couldn't have asked for a bigger blessing! God sure knew what he was doing when he sent Kreid to me. I'm so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us!!!!

"The future depends on what we do in the present." -Mahatma Gandhi



No comments:

Post a Comment